Welcome to the CYROLITE®
Here you will find CYROLITE® resources such as videos, presentations, and research materials, providing detailed documentation curated by our team. Please check back frequently - new research and articles will be posted as they become available.
Ultrasonic Welding of CYROLITE®
(2.8 MiB, pdf)
CYROLITE® Advisor Brochure
(3.6 MiB, pdf)
Extrusion & Thermoforming
(622.3 KiB, pdf)
Examination of Platelet Adhesion and Activation on Gamma
(249.8 KiB, pdf)
Secondary Processes - Solvent Bonding
(1.5 MiB, pdf)
Secondary Operation Joining of Medical Plastics
Solvent Bonding: A versatile approach for fabricating of medical assemblies
Webinar recorded on November 19, 2020
The material covered in Part 1 covers key properties of acrylic copolymers and correlative performance for medical applications. The webinar showcases in detail:
- Solvent bonding as a versatile fabrication technique for joining various plastic materials to medical tubing
- Key factors influencing the bond strength – solvents, tubing materials, polymer etc.
- Failure mechanisms to measure bond strength
- Overall performance of acrylic copolymers and other medical plastics
Ultrasonic welding of CYROLITE®
Webinar recorded on February 18, 2021
The material covered in Part 2 will review the process of ultrasonic welding, including basic failure modes, joint design, and correlative performance for medical applications. The webinar will showcase in detail:
- Ultrasonic Welding as a versatile fabrication technique for joining various plastic materials to each other.
- Key factors influencing the weld strength – joint design, process setup, polymer etc.
- Ultrasonic weldability of acrylic copolymers and other medical plastics
- Key properties of acrylic materials that make them versatile in many medical applications