BLOOD HANDLING DEVICES
CYROLITE® acrylic based molding compounds have been used in blood filter housings, in blood plasma separators and in blood platelet separators for many years.
CYROLITE® CG 97 and CRYOLITE® Med 2 offer outstanding lipid resistance.
CYROLITE® Med 2 offers improved HAEMO compatibility and superior alcohol resistance.
All Grades of CYROLITE® offer these benefits to make your Blood Handling Devices better:
- Ease of processing for multi-cavity tools or into complex geometries.
- Chemically resistant to bodily fluids
- Readily bonds or welds to most polymers
- Resistant to PVC plastizers
- Resistant to body fluids and lipids
- Resistant to many disinfectants
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Clarity for fluid viewing
- Can be sterilized by EtO gas or by radiation techniques
- Pass USP Class VI and ISO 10993-1 test protocols
- Comply with FDA food contact requirements, no heavy metals, no phthalates, BPA free, no natural latex, no BSE, and REACH* compliant
- Customers advise that CYROLITE® resists platelet adhesion