CYROLITE® MED 2
- Tough - 5 times the impact resistance of unmodified acrylics
- Transparent - offers high light transmission with little haze
- Chemical Resistant - resistant to body fluids and many chemicals, especially plasticizers
- Sterilizable - can be sterilized by EtO gas by radiation techniques as well as by the STERRAD® Sterilization System.
- Bondability/Weldability - offers excellent and consistent bonding to PVC tubing. CYROLITE® parts can also be solvent bonded, thermal bonded as well as ultrasonic or spin-welded.
- Alcohol and Lipid Resistance - Out-performs lipid resistance polycarbonate in percent elongation retention after exposure to either alcohol or lipids. It has become the Medical Industry Standard for an alcohol resistant acrylic polymer.
- Improved HAEMO Compatibilty - CYROLITE® Med 2 offers improved HAEMO compatibility Vs. other competitive polymers.