Acrylic-based multipolymer compound for antimicrobial medical device applications
These products are specifically designed for FDA regulated Class I or Class II medical devices covered by 510(k) PMN submission. Call Evonik Cyro for the Device Master File Number.
CYROLITE® Protect acrylic-based multipolymer compounds provides antimicrobial capabilities* against a variety of microorganisms commonly found in healthcare facilities. These are the latest addition to the family of CYROLITE® acrylic-based multipolymer compounds, the world’s most advanced medical acrylics. Offering a superior balance of properties, CYROLITE® compounds empower designers to create better-than-ever medical devices.
CYROLITE® Protect 2 acrylic based antimicrobial compound it is the latest addition to our medical device grade product line. CYROLITE® Protect 2 is available for sampling.
Contact us to request your sample today. E-mail
Benefits of CYROLITE® Protect compound:
Gamma, e-beam and EtO sterilizable
Easy to process
Resistant to plasticizers found in flexible PVC tubing
Free of bisphenol A (BPA)
CYROLITE® Protect 2 compound:
Offers all the benefits of CYROLITE® Protect plus excellent lipid and alcohol resistance.
- CYROLITE® & CYREX® Protect grades sell sheet (3822)
- Evonik Cyro answers the antimicrobial question
- Antimicrobial Materials Can Aid with Patient Safety
- Evonik Cyro's Larry Gabriel discusses antimicrobial polymer
- MDT-Antimicrobial Acrylic-based Multipolymer Compound Feb 2014
- Additional Product Literature and Technical Documents are available here